Saturday 4 October 2008

Best Credit Card Discount for Petrol

Today, I came across a website - Petrolwatch Singapore which I think is very useful to save some dollar in your Petrol by using the right Credit Card. I have posted my comment as follows:

"I am a long time user and also a hardcore user of Citibank Dividend Platinum Mastercard. I strongly recommend this card if you pump ExxonMobile petrol. I notice many have question on the extra 3% rebate, it is true because it is reflecting in my bank statement monthly. I do not know how the total discount of 12.6% come about but according to my own calculation, it should be 13% from 5% on site discount + 5% rebate + 3% extra rebate. Not to forget that with ExxonMobile SMILE card, every 300 Smiles Point can redeem $10 worth of petrol but I strongly suggest that you accumulate up to 750 Smile Point to redeem $30 worth of petrol instead! Now add up all the benefit and don't you agree this is good value? Visit my blog @ teaengpeng.blogspot.com for more detail on this card. "


No comments:

Disclaimer:

All postings are personal views and opinions meant solely for educational or informational purposes and not to be taken as formal advice. Please contact a qualified / accredited person or organization whom is capable of answering your questions about the respective topics you are keen to find out in further details. Certain information may change from time to time and may not be true or updated by the time you come across it here. You are advised to counter-check information for its accuracy before even reaching a conclusion of your own. -Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox-